The Industrial Control Systems Security market is expected to grow from USD 13.33 Billion in 2020 to USD 22.01 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 6.50% during the forecast period. Increasing adaption of forth industrial revolution, which includes, cyber-physical systems, the Internet of things, cloud computing and cognitive computing, integration of information technology and operational technology, increasing concerns regarding cyber threats, such as Dugu, Ransomware and Flame, growth of deployment of industrial control systems, increasing demand for cloud based SCADA/HMI/DCS solutions, adoption of smart grid technology, a 2-way digital communication used to supply electricity to the consumers, increasing demand for big data analytics security and collaborations between ICS security and cyber insurance vendors are some of the driving factors of the market.
Frequent security updates absorbing more power, ICS being prone to security breaches and lack of awareness may be the major restraining factors for the ICS security market.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these restraints and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the Industrial Control Systems Security market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1077
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Industrial Control Systems Security market is expected to grow from USD 13.33 Billion in 2020 to USD 22.01 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 6.50% during the forecast period.
- The major contributing factors for the growth of the market for Industrial Control Systems Security can be increasing adaption of forth industrial revolution, which includes, cyber-physical systems, the Internet of things, cloud computing and cognitive computing, integration of information technology and operational technology, increasing concerns regarding cyber threats, such as Dugu, Ransomware and Flame, growth of deployment of industrial control systems, increasing demand for cloud based SCADA/HMI/DCS solutions, adoption of smart grid technology, a 2-way digital communication used to supply electricity to the consumers, increasing demand for big data analytics security and collaborations between ICS security and cyber insurance vendors
- The Industrial Control Systems Security market is segmented by security type into network security, endpoint security, application security and database security. The network security type is expected to witness highest growth, at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period, due to excessive use of cloud, mobiles, tablets globally, which makes the network systems more prone to cyber-attacks and network hacking.
- The Industrial Control Systems Security Market is segmented by component into solutions and services. The solutions segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period, due to growth of the encryption solutions sub-segment. Encryption solutions deals with data protection in industries, which is prone to more data thefts and DDoS attacks. Further, the growth of services segment will be driven by the incident response services, since it majorly deals with terrorist and cyber-attacks.
- The Industrial Control Systems Security Market is segmented by industry vertical into power, energy & utilities, transportation systems, manufacturing, commercial buildings, communication systems, healthcare and others (remote surveillance, weather forecasting systems, emergency response systems, and postal systems). The increased cyber threat issues is driving the growth of manufacturing segment which is expected to witness the highest growth at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period and includes manufacturing of chemicals and materials, automotive, mining units, paper and pulp, food and beverages, pharmaceutical, and semiconductor.
- The Industrial Control Systems Security Market is segmented by Geography into North, America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America, being a developed region, dominates the market, with a market share of USD 3.9 Billion in the base year, since it focuses on utmost security and is readily adopting new and advanced technologies, like cloud based technologies, big data, IoT and machine learning.
- Key players with in Industrial Control Systems Security market are Sophos (US), Check Point Software (Israel), ABB (Switzerland), Cisco (US), McAfee (US), Honeywell (US), FireEye (US), Fortinet (US), Kaspersky Lab (Russia), BHGE (US), Belden (US), BAE Systems (UK), Airbus (France), Bayshore Networks (US), CyberArk (US), Dragos (US), Cyberbit (Israel), Indegy (US), Palo Alto Networks (US), Nozomi Networks (US), Rockwell Automation (US), Positive Technologies (US), SecurityMatters (Netherlands), Schneider Electric (France), Symantec (US), and Waterfall Security Solutions (Israel)
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1077
The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the key geographical regions to provide insights into key factors influencing market growth in the regions. Production and consumption ratio, import/export analysis, supply and demand, consumer behavior and demands, current and emerging trends, regulatory framework, strategic alliances, technological advancements, economic growth, and robust presence of key players in each region. The report also covers an extensive country-wise analysis to provide better understanding of the market growth in each key region of the world and help investors, stakeholders, and clients to capitalize on lucrative growth opportunities.
Regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific(India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America(Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market Segmentation:
- Security type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Database Security
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Mitigation
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System (IDS/IPS)
- Security and Vulnerability Management
- Security Configuration Management
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Others (Honeypots/Deception Technology Platforms, Security Patch Management, and Web Filtering)
- Consulting and Integration Services
- Support and Maintenance Services
- Training and Development Services
- Incident Response Services
- Managed Security Services
- Industry vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD; 2018-2026)
- Energy and Utilities
- Transportation Systems
- Commercial Buildings
- Communication Systems
- Others (Remote Surveillance, Weather Forecasting Systems, Emergency Response Systems, and Postal Systems)
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-control-systems-security-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Top 10 Most Powerful Supercomputers Leading The New Age Of Computing Excellence - https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog/top-10-most-powerful-supercomputers
2020's Top 10 Leading HD Security Camera Companies in the World - https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog/2020s-top-10-leading-HD-security-camera-companies-in-the-world
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs