These active compounds cause hallucinations, euphoria, or psychoactive effects when consumed. Blue meanie mushrooms containing these substances are known as magic mushrooms or magic mushrooms.

Magic mushrooms belong to the genus Cyrosibe, Panaeolus, and Konoshibe. There are different levels of hallucinogens in these categories of magic mushrooms. Some have a mild effect, while others are so strong that they can change a person's perception of reality and sensation. Most often, magic mushrooms are used to treat a variety of medical conditions, including anxiety, depression, and nicotine withdrawal. On the other hand, some people use magic mushrooms for recreational purposes.

One of the most popular mushrooms is Blue Meanie (PanaelusCyanescens). Most online dispensers offer mushroom seeds. It is known to make otaku mushrooms because of its powerful effects and medicinal properties.

The Blue Meanie bell-shaped cap is up to 4 cm in diameter. The surface is smooth, but cracks in dry weather. The young Blue Meanie is light brown and the cap has light flesh and blue or turquoise bruises. As it matures, it turns gray. Mushrooms also have gills on their stems.

This type of stem can grow up to 12 cm in height and 2-4 mm in thickness. The starchy aroma and taste stand out. This species is 100% edible. However, people are warned about high hallucinogen content.

People usually use Blue Meanie for recreation. However, it is not recommended for beginners as it is so effective that it can cause a "bad trip".

Blue Meanie can also help treat anxiety, depression, ADHD, and other psychological conditions. It also produces serotonin and tryptophan in addition to psilocybin, improving energy, creativity and mood. However, to achieve these benefits, you must follow expertly recommended microdosing. High doses of Magic Mushrooms can cause strong psychotropic effects.

You can feel the effect 30 minutes after consuming the mushrooms. Depending on the dose, the effect lasts. Although there are no reports of overdose of Blue Meanie, experts recommend microdosing and use it with caution to reduce the risk of allergic reactions.