The cost of hysteroscopy in India is lesser than in other infertility treatments. The cost of hysteroscopy depends on the purpose. The diagnostic hysteroscopy cost less and the price of operative hysteroscopy is higher. The use of anaesthesia will increase the total cost of hysteroscopy in India. Some clinics demand an extra cost for the best gynaecologists, the success rate so treatment can affect the total cost. The total cost of treatment depends on the fertility centre you select in India. The cost of hysteroscopy treatment in India is around Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 50,000 and in International 600 Usd and InThe cost of the treatment in India will increase according to several factors.
WE CARE IVF SURROGACY
The clinic is one of the top leading fertility clinics in India. It is famous for its IVF treatment and surrogacy program. The clinic is well established and has an experienced team of doctors and experts.
The cost of hysteroscopy in WE CARE IVF SURROGACY is affordable than in other clinics. The clinic has higher success rates in the treatment.
Hysteroscopy treatment in India: Infertility is a world concern. Infertility can be seen in both men and women. Infertility is a condition when a couple is trying to conceive but failing again and again. Infertility does not mean that a patient will never have a baby. Any person can face infertility. Infertility depends on factors like the environment, physical problems, genetic disorders, lifestyle, etc. Hysteroscopy is a treatment available in India. The cost of hysteroscopy treatment in India is less than in other countries.
India being a top leading country in medicine has a solution for every problem. India has a bag full of infertility treatments. In India, a number of clinics are present to treat infertility. The clinics in India have plenty of infertility treatment at the perfect cost.
Hysteroscopy is a diagnosis and treatment for infertility in women. In hysteroscopy, a thin tube is inserted into the uterus of women. The device has a light and a tiny camera on the top. The camera with light captures the inside view of the uterine cavity and sends pictures to the monitor. Through hysteroscopy, doctors identify the cause of infertility or a problem faced by women. Hysteroscopy is an advanced method that requires modern technologies. Hysteroscopy helps to diagnose the cause of infertility and to treat the infertility problem by minor surgery.
Hysteroscopy recommends in the several conditions
Hysteroscopy is suggested by doctors when women face infertility and issues like:
- Women facing abnormal menstruation cycle
- Women after the age of 35 having abnormal bleeding from the vagina
- To diagnose any non-cancerous growth in the uterus like any scar tissues, polyps, and fibroids presences.
- Women having pelvic pain
- Before IVF, the doctor wants to check the uterine cavity
- Women facing vaginal bleeding after menopause
- To diagnose the condition of endometrial
- Women have multiple miscarriages
- Hysteroscopy is used for two purposes, diagnosis and operation.
This type of hysteroscopy is used to diagnose the uterus cavity. The diagnosis is performed in a hospital by the doctors. A thin tube and camera help them view the inside function and status of the uterus. On a monitor, the images of ovaries, fallopian, and endometrial shows.
The procedure helps to diagnose many conditions like present polyps, fibroids, any adhesion and endometrial conditions. It needs less time to perform. After it, a patient can leave the clinic if anaesthesia is not used as general anaesthesia requires in some cases. After using this, a patient needs to stay in the clinic for some time.
This type of hysteroscopy is used to treat the cause of infertility or any condition faced by women. To perform the hysteroscopy treatment, the doctors use tiny equipment such as scissors and graspers. The treatment is the same as diagnostic hysteroscopy. A thin tube is inserted in the uterus and with the laparoscope sends the inside images and helps doctors. They remove the problem using small equipment.
The treatment removes fibroids, polyps, septum, adhesions, endometrial ablation, and blockage of the fallopian tubes.
In the treatment, general anaesthesia or local anaesthesia is required so that patients do not feel the pain. It performs in less time but needs to stay in the hospital for a while using anaesthesia.
Procedure of hysteroscopy
The treatment is performed by a specialist gynaecologist. The procedure of hysteroscopy is like an examination of the uterus by a gynaecologist. The steps that treatment includes:
- The first step of the treatment is anaesthesia if required to the patient or doctors give some medication to reduce the pain and make it easy for doctors to proceed.
- The doctors use a tool called a speculum to spread the women's cervix, same as in the gynaecologist examine
- The doctors insert the device in the uterus through the vagina. The device is a thin tube with a camera and light on the head.
- A gas (carbon dioxide) or a liquid passes through the device in the uterus to clear the way.
- The camera with light sends images to a monitor with the help of an inner view of the uterus doctor to perform diagnosis or surgery if required.
The procedure needs a short time to proceed as it takes only 5 minutes to 35 minutes.
The patient recovers fast after the treatment. The recovery depends on anaesthesia used in the procedure. General anaesthesia use during treatment may cause some to lose its symptoms. The doctors advise two to three days of bed rest and no sexual activities for two weeks. Any sexual activity after treatment leads to infection of the uterus.
Side effects of hysteroscopy:
After the treatment, some patients may feel some consequences of treatment as:
- Infection in the uterus
- Reaction from anaesthesia
- Any change in the body from the use of liquid or gas
- Any damage or tear in the cervix
- It may damage the nearby organs.