Test Tube baby cost in India: Test tube baby term used by medical professionals long years back and now it is best known as IVF treatment. The Cost of Test tube baby in India at We Care IVF Surrogacy ranges from INR 1 75,000 to INR 2 00,000 for Single IVF cycle. However, test-tube baby procedure costs depend on several factors such as the couple's age, the number of cycles couples used, previous medical history, living lifestyle, eating habits, etc. It is a simple surgical procedure that consists of seven steps, and these are as follows:
- Suppression: In this step, the fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy will suppress the woman's monthly cycle by giving them fertility medications which continue for two weeks. A woman can take these medications at her home. Women don't need to visit a clinic for these medications every time, and they can take these medications in the form of pills or injections that are the choice of the couple.
- Egg supply: In this step, the fertility expert puts a woman on gonadotropin injection. It continues for about 12 days to help a woman produce more healthy and mature eggs for fertilization.
- Egg monitoring: In this step of test tube baby treatment, the expert will keep an eye on the growth and development of the eggs using an ultrasound scan. After this, they put a woman on the human chorionic gonadotropin injection that helps her eggs to mature between 34 and 38 hours before the experts retrieve them.
- Egg collection: It is a step of test tube baby treatment where the expert will collect the developed eggs from woman ovaries using a hollow needle. Once eggs are retrieved successfully, the fertility expert will advise a woman to take proper rest. Some women may experience discomfort or pain after the egg retrieval process, and that can cure by over-the-counter medication prescribed by the fertility expert.
- Egg fertilization: It is the most crucial part of the test tube baby treatment as the fertility expert will mix the woman retrieved eggs with her husband's sperm to aid the fertilization process.
- Embryo implantation: In this step, the experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy choose the most active and healthiest embryo/s to transfer into the woman's uterus and wait for pregnancy signs & symptoms.
- Pregnancy Test: It is the final step of the test tube baby treatment in which the expert will conduct a pregnancy test using an ultrasound scan. If they find the results positive, they discharge the couples from the fertility clinic to their local gynecologist, where the pregnancy grows as expected. Couples need to wait for nine months to see their baby. However, if the first attempt is unsuccessful, the couple can repeat the cycle or choose different fertility treatments to achieve the successful outcome.
What are the other treatments available at We Care IVF Surrogacy if test tube baby in India treatment fails?
We Care IVF Surrogacy is a fertility clinic that has a various number of fertility treatments available at a reasonable cost, and these are as follows:
- ICSI: ICSI is a procedure where the fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy directly inject a single sperm into each egg to smooth the fertilization process. Once the successful fertilization occurs, the embryologist transfers the formed embryo into the woman's uterus to establish a successful pregnancy. The ICSI procedure in India at We Care IVF Surrogacy ranges from INR 1 80,000 to INR 1 95,000.
- Egg donation: Egg donation is a process in which the experts use the donor eggs and artificially fertilize them with the recipient husband's sperm to aid the fertilization. Once fertilization occurs, the formed embryo gets transferred to the birth mother's uterus. The cost of the egg donation process at We Care IVF Surrogacy in India ranges from 2 75,000 to INR 3 00,000, including egg donors' compensation.
- Sperm donor: Sperm donor is a procedure in which the fertility experts collect the donor sperm and mix them with woman eggs to ease the fertilization process. After fertilization occurs, the embryologist transfers the formed embryo into the birth mother's uterus. The sperm donor cost in India at We Care IVF Surrogacy ranges from INR 2 00,000 to INR 2 20,000, and the compensation of sperm donors ranges from INR 30,000 to INR 35,000.
- Gestational Surrogacy: Gestational Surrogacy is a procedure where fertility experts collect the eggs and sperm of biological parents and fertilize them together to form an embryo. Once the embryo develops, the experts will implant it into the surrogate mother's uterus, and she will carry a baby till full term. Gestational surrogacy is the best procedure for same-sex couples, single parents, or women who cannot hold the pregnancy in their womb. The cost of gestational surrogacy at We Care IVF Surrogacy in India ranges from INR 12 lakhs to INR 15 lakhs, including surrogate mother's compensation.