Microsoft Office is one of the most popular apps for client services. The app is used for developing content from text and multimedia. However, Microsoft Office is paid software that is offered by Microsoft to its users. But many users look forward to installing it for free. Plus, Microsoft offers its free version of MS Office to students. And one can also use its trial version that is available for all of the users.
Now, if you are also looking for info on how to install the free version of MS Office on your PC, then you can refer to this guide. However, if you don’t find the information helpful, then you can also contact the Microsoft customer service human for better assistance.
The process to Install MS Office For Free on Your PC
If you are trying to install the MS Office for students or its trial version, then you can follow the steps mentioned below. However, if you need any assistance on the MS Office version, then feel free to get in touch with the Microsoft customer service human and get further assistance.
- At first visit the official MS Office website in your web browser, then navigate to the Sign option.
- Now, sign into your account, and then select Install office from the Office home page.
- Next, Select Install or Install Office depending on your version.
- After downloading the installer file, open it and then select the Run option.
- Now, select yes from the “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” dialog box.
- After the installation is done, then you’ll see the "You're all set! Office is installed now", and then you’ll be able to find Office applications on your PC.
- Now, select Close, and then find the Office app, like MS Word or MS PowerPoint on your PC, and then you’ll see the setup dialog box.
- Hereafter, accept the license agreement, and then the MS Office will be activated.
Get Quick Assistance on Your Free Version of MS Office: Microsoft Customer Service Human
In case, if you need any assistance on your free version of your MS Office installation, then you can connect with the live person on Microsoft. The live experts are available through Microsoft customer service phone number and the experts can assist you in real-time, and the assistance will be provided in detail.